ADV Matrix Tennis String
A soft co-polyester string with a textured surface offering the perfect balance of spin, control, and feel.
- Great string at a great value. Less than 1/3 the cost of the big brands like Wilson, Luxilon, Babolat, Gamma, Head, etc.
- Perfect for intermediate to advanced players who want a soft polyester with great feel and spin for their groundstrokes, volleys, and serves.
- High quality polyester material that is highly durable and great for hybrid sets.
- Full reel of string - enough for about 15 restrings.
Roughen it up!
- The rough and dimpled surface enhances both the grip on the ball for more spin and feel for touch shots like lobs and dropshots.
- Although the surface is rough, the core of the string is very soft ensuring each swing is comfortable.
- As the power response is a bit lower, players can swing faster without losing control of the ball.
- 🎾 ROUGH SURFACE FOR MORE CONTROL AND SPIN - Highly textured surface for greater ball grip for increased spin and control.
- 🎾 SOFTEST POLY STRING PROVIDES FEEL AND COMFORT. Its mono-fiber core is made of a soft polyester blend that provides exceptional feel and is forgiving to your arm/shoulder.
- 🎾 HIGHLY DURABLE, LESS RE-STRINGING. Even at 17g, this co-poly string is resilient enough for even the heaviest hitters.
- 🎾 AMAZING VALUE - COMPARABLE TO BIG BRANDS. Similar strings, such as Luxilon Alu Rough are more than triple the cost.
- 🎾 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If the string isn’t perfect, feel free to exchange or return it for a full refund.
100% money back guarantee - if the strings aren’t perfect don’t hesitate to return for a full refund or exchange.