Jetpack Pro Tennis Bag V2
AVAILABLE ON KICKSTARTER ON MARCH 14 UP TO 40% OFF
The Jetpack Pro has been upgraded and will launch in Spring, 2023. New features listed below.
- Added length for a better fit, now holds up to 6 racquets and extended frames.
- Straps that can be detached and carried from the front, back, or removed altogether.
- Large main compartment with mesh side pockets for extra clothing, balls, racquets, and trophies.
- Secret stash pocket for cards, cash, and cryptocurrencies.
- You can now tuck the shoe compartment lining in the mesh door, for more main compartment space.
- Utility loops to clip on your keys, bag tags, and your tourney creds.
- An even studier Tarpaulin backing to handle all court surfaces.
- A bigger side panel holds your match journals, important papers, laptop, and/or tablet.
- Even more subtle branding to make your game the center of attention. Not a walking billboard.
- Always in the best position to win – Hook the bag to a fence to keep it free from court debris. Stand it up to grab gear, and go. Or lay it down the traditional way.
- Refresh yourself throughout the match with the built-in cooler.
- Smooth gliding, luggage-quality YKK zippers to access each compartment.
- A weatherproof, durable, military grade Korda nylon outershell to keep your gear safe.
- Side organization panel to quickly store and find all your small gear.
- Quick access pocket for your phones, keys, wallet, etc.
- Separate dirty (or clean) clothes from everything else in a secret compartment.
- Reflective logos to be seen night
- EasySpot neon inner lining to help you quickly find gear
- Length: 29.7"
- Width: 11.5"
- Depth: 12"
- Volume: 62L
- Weight: 3.6 lbs
Take off with jet pack
Share your latest news in this subtitle